About Greater Moore County
Seven Lakes, NC Area Information
Seven Lakes is a beautiful Moore County community that consists of 3 sections: North, South and West. Each one of these incredible communities are gated and come with an array of amenities.
In the South side community, Seven Lakes home owners enjoy all the recreational amenities offered by the Seven Lakes Country Club and Golf Course.
Those who own a Seven Lakes home for sale in the North or South side communities enjoy access to about 9 small lakes each, as well as:
- A community swimming pool
- Family playground
- Privately owned fitness center
- Tennis courts
- A stable/horseback riding area
The West side community in Seven Lakes is the newest and most affluent part of Seven Lakes. The 3,000 acre community has the largest of all the community lakes (Lake Auman), which is 820 acres. In addition, the West side includes:
- Two community swimming pools
- The 18-hold Beacon Ridge golf course. The Par 72 course was built in 1989 by Gene Hamm.
- And more!
Seven Lakes was voted as "America's 100 Best Master Planned Communities" by Where to Retire magazine.
There are several high-performing primary and secondary schools located in and around the Seven Lakes community, including:
- West End Elementary School
- West Pines Middle School
- Pinecrest Hight School
- Sandhills Community College
Relocating to the Seven Lakes, NC Area
As your Southern Pines area real estate expert, I have years of experiencing working on various Seven Lakes area real estate markets. Thus, I'd be happy to answer any questions you might have about:
- Fort Bragg homes for sale
- Pinehurst homes for sale
- Southern Pines homes for sale
- Whispering Pines homes for sale